The Villa in detail
This 100m2 duplex villa disposed of disabled access. Its big living room, its bedroom downstairs and its bathroom with italian shower will allow you to enjoy your stay with your family.
For 5 people and 1 baby
Spare bed on demand in the main suite.
Why this name “Castagniccia”
This is a name of a region which take its name from the chestnut trees. “Castagnu” means chestnut tree in the Corsican language. This tree is the most widespread in this place.
Wooded and wet, this area has a lot of mountain and it’s not easy to go over there. In “Castaniccia” were registered the highest population density in rural area in the whole Corsican during 19th Century. its wealth attracted a lot of families. Its economy where based on the chestnut crop.
Equipement en détail
- 1 modern fully equipped kitchen
- 1 electric barbecue brand: Weber
- 1 indoor dining corner
- 1 outdoor dining corner
- 1 bedroom downstairs with a 160x 180 cm bed with disabled access
- 1 bedroom downstairs with 1 bed 90x180cm
- 1 bedroom upstairs (20m2) with 1 bed 140x180 cm or 2 beds 90x180cm plus a bathroom+ restrooms
- Air conditioning in each room
- 1 safe
- Bed linen provided
- Bath towel provided
- Spare bed on demand
- 1 bathroom with bathtub upstairs
- 1 bathrooms with shower plus restrooms downstairs
- 1 restrooms upstairs
- 1 outdoor shower
- Heated pool with its wooden deck 200m2, deck chairs, parasols and restrooms
- Fully equipped fitnessroom with air conditioning
- Sauna and solarium
- Massage area
- French boules game
- Free road bikes available
- Movies and parkour games for children